Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and I absolutely love – LOVE!
These KETO, LOW-CARB chocolates make you melt! The best part is they are super LOW IN CARBS! So you can indulge in extra bites on this special holiday!
You can store them at room temperature, which is awesome!
WATCH THE RECIPE VIDEO HERE
With a melty, creamy, white chocolate-vanilla flavour these are the perfect treat for you and your hunny to share!
Speaking of sharing – copy this link and share with your Keto – Low Carb Friends! —>
Keto, Low Carb Valentine's Chocolate Hearts
For the Chocolates
- 1 Cup Organic Cocoa Butter Wafers
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream Powder
- 1/4 Cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Bean Powder
- 2 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 2 Drops Natural Gel Colouring
For the Cookies and Cream Crumb:
- For the Cookies and Cream Crumb (Optional): Mix all the ingredients in a frying pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes. You want to toast the almonds and set the sweetener into the cookie so when it cools, it hardens like a crunchy cookie.
- Let cool and set aside if using.
- For the Chocolate: Gather all ingredients ready to go and measured out.
- Over a double boiler on medium heat, Melt the cocoa butter.
- Whisk in the powdered cream.
- Whisk in the sweeteners and vanilla.
- If using colouring, this is where you will add it in. mixing until fully incorporated.
- Pour into silicone moulds and put in fridge until set. About 45 minutes.
- If using cookies and cream flavour, make the cookie crumb ahead of time and let cool. Place a sprinkle / bit of the cookie crumb in the moulds before pouring in the chocolate.
This chocolate isn’t going to taste exactly like the processed store bought white chocolate. However if you’ve ever made natural chocolate then you know what taste to expect. I didn’t include the cookie crumb in the Macronutrients. Add 1 Carb per 10 chocolates extra if you would like to count it.
Nutrition Per Serving
1 serving = 1 Chocolate (1 net carb for every 3)
Total Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates =2.7g
Dietary Fiber =0g
Sugar Alcohols 48g
Net carbs per serving: 0.3g
Want more Valentines Treats!?
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it
#HEALTHYWHOLESOMEHOMEMADE or tag me
@healthywholesomehomemade on Instagram
Join the Keto Diet Group or RATE MY PLATE KETO on Facebook and share your experiences and food creations. I’ve created these groups for sharing everything about low-carb, keto & low carb living including your favourite recipes, tips and success stories. Feel free to post your recipe creations, progress updates and any questions you may have about the ketogenic diet.
Tag me in your INSTAGRAM posts and lets share our keto worlds together! www.instagram.com/healthywholesomehomemade
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.