Follow Healthy Wholesome Homemade on Social Media to WIN FREE Keto Stuff!
The NUMBER TWO requested recipe from the Keto world has got to be a perfect low carb pasta.
Well, I have some amazing news for you!
I have perfected my recipe to create such a thing!
It has all keto approved ingredients and tastes the exact same as real fettuccini!
****THIS RECIPE IS GRAIN FREE, SUGAR FREE, DAIRY FREE, OVO VEGETARIAN, NUT FREE, KETO APPROVED, PALEO APPROVED, LOW CARB APPROVED.
NOTE: THIS RECIPE USES VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN BUT DOES NOT CONTAIN WHEAT. IT IS NOT GLUTEN FREE SO IF YOU HAVE A GLUTEN INTOLERANCE I WOULD AVOID THIS BREAD. SYMPTOMS OF GLUTEN ALLERGY CAN INCLUDE STOMACHE PAINS, BOWEL ANDF STOOL PROBLEMS, AS WELL AS FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS. IF YOU HAVE EATEN NORMAL GLUTEN BREAD IN THE PAST WITH NO SUCH ISSUES, THIS BREAD WILL BE FINE FOR YOU TO EAT. ****
If you have made pasta from scratch before, then this will be super easy for you. If not, I recommend researching how real pasta is made first so you get the basics. Doughs and shaping can be finicky. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU BUY A PASTA MAKER LIKE THIS ONE AND USE IT TO ROLL OUT AND CUT. It can be time consuming without it.
Catch my other videos as well as this one on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL at the link below! ENJOY MY FRIENDS!
WATCH THE RECIPE VIDEO HERE
The Best Keto Pasta / Fettuccini Noodles (2 ingredients)
- 3 large eggs lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup vital wheat gluten
- In a bowl combine both ingredients with a fork until all incorporated.
- Knead for 5 minutes until it’s not lumpy and springs back to shape when poked.
- Let rest for 15 mins, covered.
- Cut into 6 sections. Roll out individually so they are super thin. Use extra vital wheat gluten to make it not stick to the surface area you’re working on as you would regular flour. You want to be able to see through the dough before cutting. It will swell in water to the thinner, the better.If the dough is too thick, add more egg. It should be squishy like a stress ball. If it won’t roll out because its too thick I recommend starting over and adding the extra egg at the beginning. But this amount should be fine as long as you use the same ingredients as I did.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut even fettuccini style noodles.
- Separate them and boil them for 60 seconds. Remove and strain.
- Serve with your favourite pasta recipe as a substitute for normal high carb pasta.
- Best served immediately.
This bread toasts amazingly. Try it out!
Nutrition Per Serving = 2 total servings
1 serving = half recipe
Total Fat = 7.9g
Carbohydrates = 6.5g
Dietary Fiber = 1.5g
Sugar Alcohols =0
Protein = 43.9g
Total Net Carbohydrates: 5g
TRY MY BUTTTERFINGER CRISPY CRUNCH PIE!
Get over 100 more Keto recipes in THE BIG KETO cookbook
“The Best of Keto”, available now!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it
#HEALTHYWHOLESOMEHOMEMADE or tag me
@healthywholesomehomemade on Instagram
Join the Keto Diet Group or RATE MY PLATE KETO on Facebook and share your experiences and food creations. I’ve created these groups for sharing everything about low-carb, keto & low carb living including your favourite recipes, tips and success stories. Feel free to post your recipe creations, progress updates and any questions you may have about the ketogenic diet.
Tag me in your INSTAGRAM posts and lets share our keto worlds together! www.instagram.com/healthywholesomehomemade
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.
2 thoughts on “The Best Keto Pasta / Fettuccini Noodles (2 ingredients)”
Hi, is there a way to store these noodles for future use? Can they be dried and cooked later, or frozen maybe? I really want to make these but hope I can manage more than one meal at a time for the effort.
Can dry or freeze. I be dried logos of pasta over the years. If I’m going to keep for a longer time I dry and freeze it or just freeze. Eggs are raw so consider using pasturized eggs if drying. I use my own fresh eggs .
Can very this with some pureed veg like spinach for colored pasta. Good recipe.