This recipe is Keto, Gluten Free, Paleo, Sugar Free and Grain Free
This recipe is a gamer changer and I guarantee it will be a staple in your house on a weekly basis if you’re full Keto. The fried breading texture is perfect. You can even make extra and save leftovers for a sandwich. Its inexpensive, tasty and you can make 8 servings for under $20. My kind of dish! It’s also VERY TASTY! MAKE SURE YOU MAKE 2 FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE ONE ISN’T ENOUGH.
But hey – you’ll need to try it for yourself so you believe me. 😉
I’m not going to sit here and write a whole script on how you should try this recipe. I’m going to let the food speak for itself. If you LOVE this recipe as much as I do than do me a huge favour and spread it.
Speaking of sharing – copy this link and share with your Keto – Low Carb Friends! —>
THE BEST KETO CHICKEN PARMESAN
FOR THE CHICKEN
- 4 – 4 oz chicken breasts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Olive Oil for frying
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella sliced
- Carefully cut the chicken breasts into 2 flat pieces, down the middle using a filet knife. Pound the chicken cutlets using a meat tenderizer.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan with tall sided over medium high heat.
- Gently dip the chicken int he batter and then let some drip off. You don’t want it too thick, a little goes a long way. Gently place the chicken into the hot oil. Fry for 2 – 3 minutes a side. Don’t worry about under cooking it, We are going to bake it later to crisp up and finish cooking. They can burn if left too long in the oil so remove them when they are golden brown. Let sit on paper towel to absorb the extra oil about 5 minutes. Then place them on a parchment/silicone lined baking pan.
- Bake chicken pieces for 25-30 minuets to finish cooking and crisp up.
- In a bowl, combine the tomato puree and spices. Gently spoon 2 tablespoons of sauce on each chicken piece and spread it out.
- Top them with mozzarella and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Cooking with hot oil is very dangerous. Always watch the pan and never leave it while frying. Be careful with the oil because it can leave serious burns. Only people experienced with frying in oil should attempt this recipe.
Nutrition Per Serving
1 serving = 1 piece of chicken
Total Fat = 14.9g
Dietary Fiber =2.3g
Total overall Sugar Alcohols 0g
Net carbs per serving: 3.8g
Want more KETO Treats!?
Check out OUR AMAZING BROWNIE RECIPE!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it
#HEALTHYWHOLESOMEHOMEMADE or tag me
@healthywholesomehomemade on Instagram
Join the Keto Diet Group or RATE MY PLATE KETO on Facebook and share your experiences and food creations. I’ve created these groups for sharing everything about low-carb, keto & low carb living including your favourite recipes, tips and success stories. Feel free to post your recipe creations, progress updates and any questions you may have about the ketogenic diet.
Tag me in your INSTAGRAM posts and lets share our keto worlds together! www.instagram.com/healthywholesomehomemade
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.
Get over 100 more Keto recipes in my BIG cookbook “The Best of Keto”, available now!
2 thoughts on “THE BEST KETO CHICKEN PARMESAN”