This recipe is Keto, Gluten Free, Sugar Free and Grain Free
This recipe is a great family recipe! The best part of it is you can make it in under 1 hour for everyone. My non low carb relatives just added rice to their plates and topped it with this dish. PLUS the leftovers are to die for!
But hey – you’ll need to try it for yourself so you believe me. 😉
I’m not going to sit here and write a whole script on how you should try this recipe. I’m going to let the food speak for itself. If you LOVE this recipe as much as I do than do me a huge favour and spread it.
Speaking of sharing – copy this link and share with your Keto – Low Carb Friends! —>
Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Biscuit Bake
- 1 Whole Red Pepper Sliced
- 1/2 Onion sliced
- 1 Cup Sliced Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Green Beans
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
FOR THE BISCUIT TOPPING
1. In a hot frying pan over medium heat, fry the chicken until cooked through, Add the cream and cheese with spices. stir well. Add the tomato puree and hot sauce. Mix well. Place spread out on the bottom of a casserole dish and rinse pan.
2. Place pan back on stove and heat oil up. Place veggies in pan and par cook them with spices. Layer the veggies on top of the chicken and sauce in casserole dish.
3. Mix the biscuit recipe as per the directions in the book. Dollop onto the top of the casserole. Bake for 30-40 Minutes and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
1 serving = 1/8th of casserole
Total Fat = 40.9g
Dietary Fiber =4.9g
Total overall Sugar Alcohols 0g
Net carbs per serving: 7g
Want more KETO Treats!?
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it
#HEALTHYWHOLESOMEHOMEMADE or tag me
@healthywholesomehomemade on Instagram
Join the Keto Diet Group or RATE MY PLATE KETO on Facebook and share your experiences and food creations. I’ve created these groups for sharing everything about low-carb, keto & low carb living including your favourite recipes, tips and success stories. Feel free to post your recipe creations, progress updates and any questions you may have about the ketogenic diet.
Tag me in your INSTAGRAM posts and lets share our keto worlds together! www.instagram.com/healthywholesomehomemade
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.