This recipe is Keto- Gluten Free- Paleo, Sugar Free and Grain Free
This is probably my 60th cupcake batter I’ve tried making that wasn’t eggy, dry, or crunchy. Finally I created the perfect – melt in your mouth cupcake!
But hey – you’ll need to try it for yourself so you believe me. 😉
I’m not going to sit here and write a whole script on how you should try this recipe. I’m going to let the food speak for itself. If you LOVE this recipe as much as I do than do me a fave and spread it.
Speaking of sharing – copy this link and share with your Keto – Low Carb Friends! —>
Melt in your mouth KETO Fudge Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Buttercream Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Line a 12 muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the erythritol and cocoa. Add the oil and eggs. Beat with at high speed or until mixture is smooth.
- Next add the dry ingredients. Mix, then add the cream.
- Scoop the batter into the molds 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for approximately 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a cake comes out clean.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
BONUS RECIPE: Vanilla Bean Buttercream Frosting: Add 1 cup of powdered erythritol, 2 tsp of vanilla bean powder, 1/2 cup butter to a mixer. Whip with whisk attachment for 3 minutes. Add 2 tbsp of whipping cream and whip again for 15 seconds. Serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
1 serving = 1 cupcake – not including frosting.
Total Fat 19.9g
Total Carbohydrates =17.9g
Dietary Fiber =3.9g
Total overall Sugar Alcohols 12g
Net carbs per serving: 2g
It even works as a mug cake! Or in a ramekin dish!
Want more KETO Treats!?
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it
#HEALTHYWHOLESOMEHOMEMADE or tag me
@healthywholesomehomemade on Instagram
Join the Keto Diet Group or RATE MY PLATE KETO on Facebook and share your experiences and food creations. I’ve created these groups for sharing everything about low-carb, keto & low carb living including your favourite recipes, tips and success stories. Feel free to post your recipe creations, progress updates and any questions you may have about the ketogenic diet.
Tag me in your INSTAGRAM posts and lets share our keto worlds together! www.instagram.com/healthywholesomehomemade
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.