This recipe is Keto- Gluten Free- Paleo, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free and Grain Free
This is probably the best stir fry you will ever have in your life. So gooey and savoury you’ll want to save leftovers just for yourself!
The best part is you can add egg, shrimp and other variety of vegetables of your liking to suit yourself. Just adjust the macros as per your vegetables. It’s the sauce that makes this dish! You can also make this vegan by leaving out the chicken.
With only a few ingredients, you can whip up a dinner super easily in under 30 minutes!
You’ll definitely want to share this at your next Keto dinner party!
Speaking of sharing – copy this link and share with your Keto – Low Carb Friends! —>
Sticky Ginger Keto Stir Fry
- 1 lb Chicken, Skinless, cut into small pieces
- 2 Zucchini sliced or cubed
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli cut into florets
- 6 small radishes cubed
- 1/2 cup cremini mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 Red Pepper sliced
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1/4 small onion cubed
For The Sauce
- 1/2 cup Organic Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos / Low Carb Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Golden Monk Fruit
- 1/2 Tsp Xanthan Gum
- Preheat frying pan over medium heat.
- Add oil and chicken. Simmer until chicken fully cooked.
- Add in vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes more until almost fully cooked.
- Add the sauce ingredients and stir well. Simmer for 1 – 3 more minutes until sauce thickens and then remove from heat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add different veggies, shrimp, beef or egg for a different taste!
Nutrition Per Serving
Total Fat 9.5g
Total Carbohydrates =6.4g
Dietary Fiber =1g
Total overall Sugar Alcohols 12g
Net carbs per serving: 3.4g
Want more KETO Treats!?
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it
#HEALTHYWHOLESOMEHOMEMADE or tag me
@healthywholesomehomemade on Instagram
Join the Keto Diet Group or RATE MY PLATE KETO on Facebook and share your experiences and food creations. I’ve created these groups for sharing everything about low-carb, keto & low carb living including your favourite recipes, tips and success stories. Feel free to post your recipe creations, progress updates and any questions you may have about the ketogenic diet.
Tag me in your INSTAGRAM posts and lets share our keto worlds together! www.instagram.com/healthywholesomehomemade
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.