Keto, Low Carb, Grain Free, Sugar Free and AMAZING!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Did I mention I absolutely love – LOVE!
These KETO, LOW-CARB chocolates make you melt! The best part is they are super LOW IN CARBS! So you can indulge in extra bites on this special holiday! They Taste just like peanut butter cups! They are also high in natural fats so are a great choice for a fat bomb!
YOU CAN EVEN TELL YOUR FRIENDS – ‘YES I LOSE WEIGHT EATING CHOCOLATE”
You can store them at room temperature, which is awesome!
With a melty, creamy, chocolate peanut butter flavour these are the perfect treat for you and your hunny to share today and ready in just under 1 hour!!
Speaking of sharing – copy this link and share with your Keto – Low Carb Friends! —>
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Squares
For the Chocolate
- 1 Cup Organic Cocoa Butter Wafers
- 1/4 Cup Lilys Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp Swerve Confectioners
For the Peanut Butter Crunch Filling:
- 5 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 3/4 Cup Crunch Organic Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 2 Tbsp Butter or Coconut Oil
- For the Cookies and Cream Crumb (Optional): Mix all the ingredients in a mixer using the paddle attachment for 2 to 3 minutes. Fill a piping bag with the pb mix and set aside.
- For the Chocolate: Over a double boiler on medium heat, Melt the cocoa butter.
- Whisk in the chocolate chips.
- Whisk in the sweetener.
- Scoop into a measuring cup.
- Pour into silicone moulds only halfway and then tilt the moulds so it covers all the sides of the square with chocolate. Put in fridge until set. About 10 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and pipe flat middles for the PB filling inside the square. Leaving them flat enough that the rest of the chocolate will cover the top when poured over it. Set in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Reheat the remaining chocolate in the microwave or again on the double boiler for about 20 seconds. Pour the chocolate over the PB filling, covering the tops to finish off the chocolate squares. Set in fridge for at least 30 – 40 mins.
- Gently pop the squares out and store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
You don’t have to use peanut butter, you can also use an almond butter / coconut butter combo, which is very sweet and decadent.
Nutrition Per Serving
1 serving = 1 Chocolate square
Total Fat 9.3g
Total Carbohydrates =3.7g
Dietary Fiber =00.7g
Sugar Alcohols 48g
Net carbs per serving: 1g
Want more Valentines Treats!?
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it
#HEALTHYWHOLESOMEHOMEMADE or tag me
@healthywholesomehomemade on Instagram
Join the Keto Diet Group or RATE MY PLATE KETO on Facebook and share your experiences and food creations. I’ve created these groups for sharing everything about low-carb, keto & low carb living including your favourite recipes, tips and success stories. Feel free to post your recipe creations, progress updates and any questions you may have about the ketogenic diet.
Tag me in your INSTAGRAM posts and lets share our keto worlds together! www.instagram.com/healthywholesomehomemade
Also be sure to check out my events page! If your an Ontario Canada resident, I’ll be hosting many events involving cooking, seminars and more!
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.
Get over 100 more Keto recipes in my BIG cookbook “The Best of Keto”, available now!