Egg free, Grain free, Dairy Free, GREAT FLAKE and CRUNCH FACTOR!
THE BEST OF VEGAN KETOISM!
I’ve been exploring Vegan options lately and these are by far my favourite crackers!
If you’re a salty, savoury addict like me – then don’t skimp on the salt topping!
With only a few ingredients, you can whip up a batch super easily! They are full of vitamin B, Magnesium to help reduce muscle cramps and headaches on Keto – and FIBER…..which we all know we could have more of! (You’ll thank me tomorrow after eating these) A perfect natural laxitive helper.
You can store them up to a week at room temperature, which is awesome!
WATCH THE RECIPE VIDEO HERE
With a savoury, cheese like flavour- but appetizing crunch – these crack-ers are as addicting as crack!
Speaking of sharing – copy this link and share with your Keto – Low Carb Friends! —>
VEGAN - KETO CHEESY CRUNCH CRACK-ERS
- 1/2 CUP GROUND FLAX MEAL
- 1 CUP ALMOND FLOUR
- 1 TBSP COCONUT OIL
- 1/4 CUP NURTITIONAL YEAST
- 4 TBSP WATER
- 2 DASHES OF PINK HIMALAYAN SALT (A must! Add extra if needed on top)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, Combine the dry ingredients, with one dash os salt.
- Add the water and coconut oil. Mix and fold well until fully incorporated.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Between 2 pieces of parchment or plastic wrap, press down with hands to flatten as much as you can then roll the dough gently with a rolling pin until 1/4 inch in thickness. Sprinkle other dash of salt on top.
- Score with a knife to make 2×2 inch crackers shapes.
- Bake on parchment on a baking sheet, for 25 -30 minutes, but be sure to check half way to make sure they aren’t burning.
- Let cool fully and then break along the score lines.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add different spices to your own taste! I love garlic and rosemary!
Nutrition Per Serving
1 serving = 1 Crack-er
Total Fat 2.1g
Total Carbohydrates =1g
Dietary Fiber =0.7g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Net carbs per serving: 0.3g
Want more KETO Treats!?
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it
#HEALTHYWHOLESOMEHOMEMADE or tag me
@healthywholesomehomemade on Instagram
Join the Keto Diet Group or RATE MY PLATE KETO on Facebook and share your experiences and food creations. I’ve created these groups for sharing everything about low-carb, keto & low carb living including your favourite recipes, tips and success stories. Feel free to post your recipe creations, progress updates and any questions you may have about the ketogenic diet.
Tag me in your INSTAGRAM posts and lets share our keto worlds together! www.instagram.com/healthywholesomehomemade
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.
Get over 100 more Keto recipes in my BIG cookbook “The Best of Keto”, available now!