Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and I absolutely love LOVE!
This KETO, LOW-CARB loaf is super yummy. You can store them in the freezer for up to 2 months and they stay really fresh.
With a chewy brownie texture, these are the perfect treat for you and your hunny to share! Speaking of sharing – copy this link and share with your Keto – Low Carb Friends! —>
Triple Chocolate Dream Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl, Mix gently.
- Add the eggs, water and oil. Fold until combined fully using a rubber spatula.
- Divide into 2 and scoop into 2 x 1lb loaf pans. (I used these)
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
- Let cool fully and then slice into 10 each loaf.
- Store in a sealed container in fridge for up to 1 week.
You can top with low carb icing or nuts and seeds. I used 3 tbsp of swerve confectioners with a few tbsp of heavy cream. It dries nice on top after a few hours in the fridge.
Nutrition Per Serving
1 serving = 1 SLICE
Total Fat 6.2g
Total Carbohydrates =7.1g
Dietary Fiber =2.8g
Net carbs per serving: 1.8g
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it
#HEALTHYWHOLESOMEHOMEMADE or tag me
@healthywholesomehomemade on Instagram
Join the Keto Diet Group or RATE MY PLATE KETO on Facebook and share your experiences and food creations. I’ve created these groups for sharing everything about low-carb, keto & low carb living including your favourite recipes, tips and success stories. Feel free to post your recipe creations, progress updates and any questions you may have about the ketogenic diet.
Tag me in your INSTAGRAM posts and lets share our keto worlds together! www.instagram.com/healthywholesomehomemade
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.