It’s here! Finally an amazing treat that is kind of no bake! ( you still have to bake the crust if you want that toasty almond flavour )
It does take some work to make this recipe, a few extra steps but it’s soooo worth it!
You can freeze it and take a slice out of the freezer 30 mins before eating and its kind of like an ice cream cake that way.
You can also substitute the butterfinger with any Keto cookie or bar, just switch the peanut butter to a different nut butter or coconut oil.
I’m literally eating a slice right now as I write this because I couldn’t wait! You can reduce the slice amount or eat less to reduce the net carbs. I think 5 net carbs is worth a whole slice though 🙂 Enjoy my friends!
WATCH THE RECIPE VIDEO HERE
KETO BUTTERFINGER PIE
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Confectioners Erythritol
- dash of pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp golden fibre syrup
- 8 oz cream cheese – soft
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter (I used crunchy)
- half a batch of my Butterfinger Recipe
- Preheat oven to 340 Degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, butter and fibre syrup until it forms a dough. Press into a greased pie plate and bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly goldenly toasted. Remove from oven and let cool in fridge.
In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment turned to high speed, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Scoop out and in bowl, set aside.
- In the mixer with paddle attachment, cream together the cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners erythritol. Add the vanilla and salt. Do not over mix. Scoop out into another large bowl.
- On a cutting board, cut the butterfinger bars into small chunks. Add these to the peanut butter mixture and fold in gently.
- Fold in the whip cream gently until fully combined.
- Scoop mixture into the pie crust and top with whatever toppings you want. I used homemade butterscotch syrup, chocolate ganache and extra butterfinger chunks.
- Set in fridge overnight to set or at least 2 hours.
You can serve this immediately, but you want the cream cheese to set to give it the velvety texture. I prefer to let it sit overnight.
Nutrition Per Serving
1 serving = 1 slice
Total Fat 40.6g
Total Carbohydrates =29g
Dietary Fiber =8.7g
Net carbs per serving: 5.5g
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it
#HEALTHYWHOLESOMEHOMEMADE or tag me
@healthywholesomehomemade on Instagram
Join the Keto Diet Group or RATE MY PLATE KETO on Facebook and share your experiences and food creations. I’ve created these groups for sharing everything about low-carb, keto & low carb living including your favourite recipes, tips and success stories. Feel free to post your recipe creations, progress updates and any questions you may have about the ketogenic diet.
Tag me in your INSTAGRAM posts and lets share our keto worlds together! www.instagram.com/healthywholesomehomemade
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.