My favourite chocolate bars before I went Keto were crispy crunches and butterfingers. These two combined equals this Keto homemade healthy treat I’ve designed! Its absolutely amazing. Be sure to check out my Butterfinger Crispy Crunch Pie Recipe!
Crunch factor…butterscotch flavour……..chocolatey goodness! At only 1 net carb per bar, I’m in heaven! You will be too!
WATCH THE RECIPE VIDEO HERE
KETO BUTTERFINGER BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the golden erythritol, 2 tbsp of coconut oil and caramel extract. Spread out onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 7-10 minutes. ALWAYS WATCH THIS STEP. ERYTHRITOL CAN CAUSE A FIRE AND SMOKE A LOT. REMOVE FROM OVEN WHEN IT’S MELTED AND BUBBILY. DO NOT BURN. Place in freezer to cool while working on the next step.
In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment turned to low speed, mix the cream cheese, butter and powdered erythritol until smooth. Add the peanut butter, 2 tbsp of the coconut oil and salt, mix again.
- Place in a bowl and remove the tray from freezer when fully cooled.
- Gently crumble into quarter sized pieces and gently fold the crunchy bits into the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread in a non stick or parchment lined baking dish and spread evenly.
- In a small bowl place the chocolate chips and heavy cream and melt in microwave for 20 seconds. Stir until smooth. Pour over peanut butter crunch mixture in dish and smooth out on top fully covering it. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and cut into 10 servings.
- Store in fridge for up to 1 week in an airtight container.
Please be careful working with hot erythritol. It can burn and cause fire if unattended.
Nutrition Per Serving
1 serving = 1 Bar
Total Fat 12.1g
Total Carbohydrates =2.9g
Dietary Fiber =1.3g
Net carbs per serving: 1.6g
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it
#HEALTHYWHOLESOMEHOMEMADE or tag me
@healthywholesomehomemade on Instagram
Join the Keto Diet Group or RATE MY PLATE KETO on Facebook and share your experiences and food creations. I’ve created these groups for sharing everything about low-carb, keto & low carb living including your favourite recipes, tips and success stories. Feel free to post your recipe creations, progress updates and any questions you may have about the ketogenic diet.
Tag me in your INSTAGRAM posts and lets share our keto worlds together! www.instagram.com/healthywholesomehomemade
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.