This melt in your mouth fudge is to die for. You can add nuts to it, cookie crumbs or use it as a layer to a bar recipe!
KETO MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE FAT BOMBS
THE PERFECT,ON THE GO FAT BOMB THAT MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH
- 1/2 cup of butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 5 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips
- Using a whipping attachment in a mixer, whip the erythand butter for 4 minutes on high until doubled in size.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips and cream for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Stir the chocolate until fully melted and add to the butter mixture. Scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula and while for 1 minute.
- Place mix into molds or parchment lined baking sheet
- Place in fridge for 1 hour. Serve cold. It will melt if removed from fridge.
***Recipe Notes*** Can be used as delicious butter cream frosting when not cold too!
Nutrition Per Serving 1 serving = 2×2 inch square Total Fat 4.6g Total Carbohydrates =1.5g Dietary Fiber =0.5g Protein 0.2g Net carbs per serving: 1g
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it
#HEALTHYWHOLESOMEHOMEMADE or tag me
@healthywholesomehomemade on Instagram
As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. There are affiliate links in this post of which I receive a small commission. All opinions are always my own.
Get over 40 more holiday recipes in my NEW cookbook Homemade Holidays, available now!