This dip is so yummy. Its super easy to make and all your guests at your holiday parties will love it!
Low Carb Festive Layered Dip with Almond Seed Crackers
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 3 Avocados
- 2 Cups Organic Low Carb Salsa
- 2 Cups Marble Cheese
- 1 Batch of my Best of Keto Crackers (see blog)
- 4 Tbsp Sunflower seeds
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds shelled
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tsp Egg White Powder
- 2 Extra Tbsp Water
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- In a bowl, mix the best of Keto cracker recipe as stated on my blog, add the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and water. Mix and then add the almond flour and egg powder. Combine well and bake as instructed in the blog recipe. Cool.
- In another large bowl, combine the cream cheese at room temperature and sour cream. mix well and then add the taco seasoning. Mix well again. Layer this as your bottom layer in your dip serving bowl.
- Cut and scoop out the avocado. Mash it in another bowl until fully pureed. Spread as the second layer in the dip on top of the bottom layer.
- Pour the salsa over the avocado, this will help it from turning brown. spread evenly as the third layer.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle on top. Chill for 1 hour and then serve.
*You can garnish the top of the dip with whatever you would like. I used green peppers, tomato and olives.
Nutrition Per Serving
1 serving = aprox 1 cracker full of dip
Total Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 7g
Dietary Fiber 6g
Net carbs per serving: 1g