Happy Halloween! As promised here is part 3 of my Halloween keto edition!
Be safe Guys and Ghouls!
FOLLOW THE BEST OF KETO ON INSTAGRAM!
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Join the THE KETO DIET GROUP on Facebook!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for our followers!
Zombie Guts Low Carb Spaghetti
- 2 Packs of keto friendly fiber spaghetti noodles
- 2 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 Lb Ground beef
- 1 tsp basil
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 6 stuffed olives
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup water
- 3 drops black gel colouring
- On the stove over high heat, prepare water in a pot with water and black colouring gel. Bring to a boil.
- In a pan over medium heat, Fry ground beef until cooked. Add tomato paste, spices, water and butter. Simmer until thickened.
- Add pasta to water until cooked. Drain and place on plates.
- Scoop the sauce mix on top and then top with olives for a spooky look.
Nutrition Per Serving
Net Carbs: 0.3g