Part 1 of a 3 Part Halloween Series
As some of you know, I am a HUGE Halloween person. So this year I’ve decided to create, remake and share my favorite – yet easy, Halloween KETO recipes!
Here is the first of my three part Halloween Keto Edition! Stay tuned to The Best of Keto to see what else spooky foods we have in store over the next 24 hours!
FOLLOW THE BEST OF KETO ON INSTAGRAM!
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for our followers!
Ghoulish Deviled Eggs
- 4 Large eggs
- 1 Avocado
- ½ Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- Dash of Hot Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Black Gel Food Colouring
- Green Gel Food Colouring
- Dash Pink Rock Salt
- Dash Ground Black Pepper
- In boiling water over high heat, drop 4 eggs gently with a spoon and set timer for 10 minutes.
- Remove eggs from water and drop in cold water in a separate bowl for 30 seconds. Remove from cold water and gently crack the shell but do not remove. Roll it gently to create cracks in the whole shell.
- Meanwhile, in the hot water still on the stove, drop 2 drops of gel black colouring and mix in the water. Gently place the cracked eggs back into the water and let rest for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the eggs from the water and peel the shell off and rinse. Let dry on paper towel.
- Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks, placing them into a bowl.
- In the bowl with the yolks, add the rest of the ingredients. Mix gently with an immersion blender or fork until fluffy and all clumps are gone.
- Place mixture into a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe yolk avocado mixture rosettes into the egg whites.
- Chill for 1 hour and serve.*Top with chia seeds or paprika if desired.
Nutrition Per Serving (per half egg) Fat: 10g Protein: 3.5g Carbs: 1.7g Fiber: 1.2g Net Carbs: 0.5g