Part 2 of a 3 Part Halloween Series
As some of you know, I am a HUGE Halloween person. So this year I’ve decided to create, remake and share my favorite – yet easy, Halloween KETO recipes!
Here is the first of my three part Halloween Keto Edition! Stay tuned to The Best of Keto to see what else spooky foods we have in store over the next 24 hours!
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for our followers!
Candy Corn Chia Pudding
- ½ Cup Chia Seeds
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Coconut/Almond Milk Blend
- 1 Tsp Golden Fiber Syrup
- 1 Tsp Golden Erythritol
- 1 Tsp Powdered Erythritol
- Yellow and Orange Gel Food Colouring
- *Optional* Candy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, (See Below for BONUS recipe – How to Make!)
- Mix Chia seeds and milk together and place in fridge for 1.5 – 2 hrs.
- Remove Chia from fridge and divide into 3 bowls evenly.
- White layer – just add the powdered erythritol and mix well.
- Orange layer – add the golden erythritol and orange gel colour. Mix well.
- Yellow layer – add the fiber syrup and yellow gel colour. Mix well.
- Finally, Layer in serving dishes – White layer on bottom, then orange in the middle, then yellow on top. Serve cold. Top with Candy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. (See Recipe Below.)
Nutrition Per Serving Fat: 16.4g Protein: 12g Carbs: 27g Fiber: 21g Net Carbs: 1g
BONUS RECIPE – CANDY ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS
- ¼ Cup Shelled Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Golden Erythritol
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp Butter/Ghee/Coconut Oil (Melted)
- Preheat oven to 300 °F.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Lay out seed mixture evenly on parchment paper and bake for 7-10 minutes. Be careful not to burn them.
- Remove and let cool fully. Break apart into small mounds and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving Fat: 12g Protein: 3.9g Carbs: 14.5g Fiber: 2.8g Net Carbs: 0.1g