These brownies will knock your socks off. If you’re looking for a chocolaty treat that’s moist and chewy than definitely try these! Very popular amongst my readers!
SHARE THIS RECIPE ASAP SO OTHER KETORS DONT HAVE TO SUFFER !
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
- 1/2 cup +1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 2 eggs
- Dash of pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, melt butter, swerve, cocoa powder in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Whisk mixture until fully combined. Add oil and whisk. Add eggs and whisk until combined. Finally add almond flour and dash of salt and mix again until combined.
- Pour into a parchment lined 9×9 baking pan and spread out even. Top with walnuts and bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool fully before cutting. Serves 16.
Nutrition Per Serving Fat: 14.4g Protein: 2.2g Carbs: 8.3g Fiber: 1.6g Net Carbs: 1.6g