I love camping! We go to our trailer all the time and I’ve been craving TOASTED smores over the fire. Here you go!
SHARE THIS RECIPE ASAP SO OTHER KETORS DONT HAVE TO SUFFER !
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
- 1/2 batch of my meringue cookie recipe (found in The BEST OF KETO BOOK here)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar substitute
- 1 1/4 Cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 lilys chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix almond flour, Brown sugar sub, butter and cinnamon together until dough is formed. Smooth put in a greased loaf pan.
- Place chocolate bar on top.
- Make meringue recipe as directed and smooth out on top of chocolate.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool fully and remove from pan gently and cut into 8 squares. Can be reheated in oven or wraped in tin foil and heated over a campfire for a few minutes.
Nutrition Per Serving Fat: 18g Protein: 4.3g Carbs: 12g Fiber: 5.2g Net Carbs: 0.1g