There’s one thing I miss about carb life a lot. It’s sundaes.
Here is a light take on a caramel fudge sundae. You won’t be able to get enough.
SHARE THIS RECIPE ASAP SO OTHER KETORS DONT HAVE TO SUFFER !
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 + 2 tbsps powdered erythritol
- 1 Tbsp butter or ghee or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 drops caramel extract
- 2 oz sugar free chocolate
- In a frying pan over medium heat melt the butter until bubbly. Add 2 tbsp of the erythritol and mix well for 1 min. Add the pecans and caramel extract and stir it well. Set aside and remove from heat.
- In a small bowl put the chocolate and 1 tbsp of cream. Microwave for 20 seconds. Stir until melted and is a hot fudge consistency. Add more cream and reheat if needed.
- In a mixer or using a hand mixer, mix the 1/2 cup of heavy cream, vanilla and 2 tbsp of the remaining erythritol on high until stiff peaks form.
- In a parfait dish layer the chantily cream, caramel nuts and chocolate sauce. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Per Serving Fat: 45.2g Protein: 5.6g Carbs: 32.4g Fiber: 8.7g Net Carbs: 0g