The most popular request I get for recipes are crackers. So I’ve designed a perfect and easy keto friendly recipe! HERE THEY ARE!
The BEST KETO CRACKERS EVER! If you miss the crunch factor – these are your must. I have to admit, I don’t really like cheese-made crackers and really needed my cracker fix because I was running out of ideas for snacks.
These are not only DELICIOUS, but they are 0 NET CARBS and FULL OF FIBER!
They are paired with Artichoke and Asiago dip in my pictures and it is to DIE FOR! Not only are they amazing, but your whole house will smell amazing. I actually made like 5 batches just because I know they will go quick in my house.
SHARE THIS RECIPE ASAP SO OTHER KETORS DONT HAVE TO SUFFER !
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
The Best of Keto Crackers!
- 1 Cup Ground Flax Seeds (I Use this) ( I grind my own in a coffee grinder because I like them a little chunky
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds (I Use this)
- ½ Tsp Oregano (I Use this)
- ½ Tsp Thyme (I Use this)
- ¼ Tsp Marjoram (I Use this)
- ¼ Tsp Rosemary (I Use this)
- ¼ Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt + Sprinkle some on top (I Use this)
- ½ Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and fold until well combined into a dough. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Gently pat down with moist hands on parchment lined baking sheet. When the dough is as thin as you can get it, oil a silicone rolling pin ( I Use This) and gently roll out a little extra flat to about 5 mm in thickness.
- Score deeply with a knife cutting 1.5 inch squares. You can make them bigger if you want. I like mine bite sized.
- Top with sprinkles of Pink Salt and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Then break the crackers and store in an air tight bag or container for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Per Serving
Net Carbs: 0g