Warm and hearty meals are my go to! This one is so amazing I actually ate the whole thing to myself lol. Super yummy and low in carbs.
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
Keto Cashew Vanilla Butter Frosty
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small casserole dish spread cabbage out evenly.
- In a frying pan fry the beef, onion, mushroom and spices with hot sauce until browned.
- Add the tomato paste, water and drippings to the beef. Mix well.
- Pour beef mixture over the cabbage. Press it down with a spoon.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Per Serving
Net Carbs: 5.5g