Everytime I cook meatballs, i dry them out. It used to be probably because of the bread crumbs and additives I used to add. But I’ve designed a new MELT IN YOUR MOUTH MEATBALL! I love these and they are so easy to make!
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
Keto Melty Meatballs
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Tsp Oregano
- ¼ Tsp Basil
- ¼ Tsp Thyme
- ¼ Tsp Rosemary
- ¼ Tsp Marjoram
- ¼ Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt and Pepper
- ½ Tsp Xanthan Gum
- ½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese Grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the beef, egg and spices in a bowl or mixer bowl and knead with your hands or mix on low until well combined. ( I recommend using a mixer with paddle attachment because the zanthan gum can be sticky)
- Roll 2 inch balls using your hands, the meat dough will be very sticky and that’s ok. Repeat with all the meat. Place the balls in a deep baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese on top then put back in the oven and change settings to broil high for 1 – 2 minutes until a bit golden on top. Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving Fat: 9.9g Protein: 29.4g Carbs: 1.6g Fiber: 1g Net Carbs: 0.6g