I Love Chili Burgers/dogs. This recipe is the healthy spin on them. Tastes sooo good! Yummy yummy!
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
Chili Cheese Burger Stuffed Peppers
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, fry the onion and ground beef until browned and cooked through. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and whisk in the xanthan gum.
- Add the cream, salt and pepper. Whisk until the cream is hot. Slowly add the cheese, handful by handful – whisking while you add the cheese.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the beef mixture and incorporate well.
- Cut the 2 peppers down the middle and scoop out the seeds and insides. Lay flat in a baking dish. Scoop the beef mixture into the peppers, filling to the tops.
- Sprinkle the chili powder over the peppers on top of the cheese mixture.
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes until peppers are cooked to your desired wellness.
Nutrition Per Serving Fat: 68.9g Protein: 37.7g Carbs: 13.1g Fiber: 2.6g Net Carbs: 10.5g