When I was a carbaholic, one of my favourites was hamburger helper. Well here is a similar version of the cheesy hamburger helper but stuffed in a chicken breast! You’ll love this one!
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
”Cheesy Hamburger Helper” Stuffed Chicken
- ½ Lb Ground Beef
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ Cup Butter
- ½ Tsp Xanthan Gum I USE THIS
- 2 + ½ Cups Cheddar Cheese Grated
- ¼ Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt and Pepper I USE THIS
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, cook the ground beef until fully cooked through. Set Aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and then whisk in the xanthan gum. Slowly add the cream and spices. Whisk in the 2 cups of cheese until thickened.
- Mix the cheese sauce into the beef mixture.
- Butterfly cut the chicken breasts and lay them flat.
- Scoop the beef mixture divided equally into all 4 chicken breasts. Using toothpicks or wooden skewers, pierce the chicken and fold together holding it together with the skewer. Repeat with 4 chicken breasts. Place in a baking dish and then sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of cheese over the chickens.
- Bake for 40 minutes and serve hot.
Nutrition Per Serving
Net Carbs: 2.8g