If you like The original Chicken Parmesan recipe, than you’ll LOVE this revised Creamy Keto Chicken Alfredo Parmesan ! Super easy to make and great for the whole family!
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
Creamy Keto Chicken Alfredo Parmesan
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ Tsp Xanthan Gum
- ¼ Cup Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken breasts in a deep baking dish. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Whisk in spices and heavy cream. Turn heat to low and let simmer for 5 minutes. Make sure it doesn’t boil over. Remove from heat and set aside.
- When chicken is done remove from oven and pour the alfredo sauce over the breasts. Then sprinkle the parmesan over the alfredo on the chicken. Bake for another 8 – 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Per Serving Fat: 40g Protein: 37.6g Carbs: 4.7g Fiber: 1.2g Net Carbs: 3.5g