Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a food artist and cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Stay tuned for over 100 recipes just as good as this one with the book “ The Best of Ketogenic” which releases Monday Mach 19th on Amazon WORLD WIDE!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
Poor Mans Beef Stroganoff
- 1 Cauliflower Head, separated into florets
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 2 Cups Beef Bone Broth
- 1 Cup Full Fat Sour Cream
- ¼ Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt and Pepper each
- ¼ Tsp Thyme
- ¼ Tsp Sage
- ½ Tsp Xanthan gum
- 3 Tbsp Butter or Ghee
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 4 Cremini Mushrooms Diced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Put cauliflower in baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown the beef over medium heat in a non stick pan. Add the mushrooms halfway through and cook them well.
- Set beef aside and add the butter and xanthan gum to the pan, whisking until combined well. Add the broth and spices. Whisk until thickened. Add the sour cream and whisk until creamy. Add the beef mix back into the pan with sauce. Remove from heat and set aside until cauliflower is done.
- Serve beef and sauce over a bed of cauliflower.
Nutrition Per Serving
Net Carbs: 6.4g