I love gravies. This is by far the best chicken gravy I’ve had to date and it’s so easy to make.
Try it out today and tell me what you think!
Drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
- 1 Whole Chickens drippings
- 1 Cup Chicken Bone Broth
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- ½ Tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Oven medium heat in a small saucepan, heat the butter until bubbly, add the xanthan gum to make a roux.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk thoroughly.
- Heat until hot but edible. Serve when thickened to desired thickness. ( It will thicken more as it cools)
Nutrition Per Serving
Net Carbs: 0.4g
2 thoughts on “Keto Chicken Gravy”
Everything looks wonderful…but none of the recipes open for me. Does one need to subscribe to open your recipes here?
It’s fixed! Thanks for the comment, we had some server issues. All better now thankfully! Love and ketones, Stephanie Jamie xo