This recipe will get your tastebuds going! This is the best cream of mushroom sauce ive ever had. Ever better than the ones with carbs. You can put it on pasta, cauli rice and meats! I personally just want to drink it straight from the pan HAHAHA! (I don’t recommend doing that by the way ….HOT!)
Try it out today and tell me what you think!
Drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
Cream of Cremini Mushroom
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken on a parchment lined baking dish, bake for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter until simmering.
- Add the xanthan gum by whisking it, making a roux.
- Add the mushrooms and simmer for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Add the cream and spices to the mushrooms and simmer and stir occasionally until thickened and reduced a little.
- When chicken is done baking, move them to a serving dish and top with the mushrooms and sauce. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Per Serving
Net Carbs: 3.3g