This is the most delicious, easy and laid back breakfast you can make. The veggies just pop to create so much flavour! I seriously ate half the pie in one sitting!
Try it out today and tell me what you think!
Drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
The Best of Keto’s Breakfast Pie
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp Bone Broth (I Use This!)
- 1 Cup Radishes Cubed
- 1 Small Zucchini Diced
- 3 Cremini Mushrooms Diced
- 6 Slices Bacon Diced
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Dash of Salt and Pepper (I Use This!)
- 1 Tsp Herbs de Provence (I Use This!)
- 1/8 Tsp Baking Soda (I Use This!)
- 1/8 Tsp Cream of Tartar (I Use This!)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and broth until slightly foamy on top.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the egg mixture and toss until very well incorporated.
- Pour into a greased pie dish and bake for 25- 30 minutes or until golden on top.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Per Serving Fat: 14g Protein: 13.6g Carbs: 3.1g Fiber: 0.8g Net Carbs: 2.3g