I have a confession, I LOVE Indian food. I have ever since I was a little girl. I have been cooking Indian for many years, so it just comes naturally when transforming it into a keto dish. It can be difficult when trying out different spices with different ratios. But I got it! THE WORLDS BEST KETO BUTTER CHICKEN RECIPE! And get this, its SUPER EASY!
Try it out tonight at tell me what you think!
Drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
The Worlds Best Keto Butter Chicken
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1.5 tbsp tomato paste ( I Use This!)
- 2 cloves garlic minced (I Use This!)
- 1/4 medium Onion diced
- 4 small Cremini mushrooms sliced
- 1.5 tsp turmeric (I Use This)
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt (I Use This!
- 2 tsp powdered cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder (I Use This!)
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala (I Use This!)
- Dice the chicken into small cubes and sprinkle with salt. Place chicken, mushrooms, garlic and onion in a non stick pan over medium heat until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Add the butter and melt until hot and the chicken is coated.
- Add the cream and fully incorporate into butter.
- Add the tomato paste and whisk until there are no clumps.
- Finally, add all the spices and whisk until the mixture thickens and is bubbly. Simmer for 2 – 4 minutes on low. Serve over a bed of cauli rice.
Nutrition Per Serving Fat: 26.7g Protein: 26.5g Carbs: 6.2g Fiber: 0.2g Net Carbs: 6g