Are you looking for that super yummy breakfast meal?! Well here it is! Pair it with my special quick “Cheesy Sour Dough and Chive Rounds” from my upcoming book “The Best of Keto” and you have never tried something this good on your plate! Stay tuned for the release date!
Drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
Eggs Benedict w/ Stephanie’s Special Hollandaise Sauce
- 4 Egg Yolks
- ½ Cup Melted Butter (I use salted)
- Quick Squeeze of Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dash of Paprika
- 2 Pieces of keto bread
- 4 Slices of Bacon, Cooked
- 2 Eggs, Poached
- Whisk the egg yolks and lemon juice together for a minute and then put it over a double boiler in a large metal bowl. Whisk, whisk, whisk!
- Slowly add the melted hot butter and keep whisking vigorously to avoid scrambling the eggs. If you notice they are starting to scramble, quickly remove the bowl off the steam and keep whisking until thickened. Add salt, pepper and paprika. Combine well and then set it aside covered with foil to keep warm.
- Toast a keto bread of your choice. In my photo I used my Cheesy Sour Dough Rounds from my upcoming book.
- Top with bacon and then a poached egg.
- Drizzle the hollandaise over the eggs and serve. If the sauce has thickened too much, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of the egg poaching – hot water and whisk until its desired consistency.