This is one of my favourite side dishes! Its super easy and so delicious! Try it out tonight!
Drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
Cheesy Cauliflower Pearls
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- ½ Cup Aged Cheddar Cheese Grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dash of Parsley and Thyme
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- With a chopping knife, chop the cauliflower into small bits, not riced but pearled.
- Place Cauli in a bowl and mix in melted butter and spices.
- Pour Cauli mixture into a 8×8 baking dish and Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese on top, Bake for another 10 minutes and serve hot.