Such an amazing healthy dessert! I love avocado pudding! Remember to always use fresh ripe avocados.
Drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Dont forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
- 1 Avocado medium sized, ripe
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar substitute
- 6 Tablespoons coconut milk
- Cut open the avocado and scoop out the pit. Cut it into large chunks and put in the blender.
- Add the cocoa, sugar sub, and coconut milk. Blend, starting on low and then moving to high speed until it is smooth.
- Refrigerate the pudding and serve cold. Top with berries if desired.