I love, love, love these side zucchini’s! They combine one of my favourite foods, Pizza and its made super healthy! I can’t get enough!
Drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Dont forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get a FREE e-cookbook, access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
Hassleback Pizza Zucchini
- 4 medium zucchini, about 6-7 inches
- olive oil
- ink Himalayan salt and black pepper
- 40 slices pepperoni,
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Slice the ends off of the zucchini.
- Make slits in the zucchini, slicing about 3/4 of the way down.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over top of each one and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Put a slice of pepperoni in every other slit.
- Put slices of cheese in between each slit.
- Place the hasselback zucchini in a casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes.