I love cauli mash, but it can be bland in most recipes. this recipe I made, makes it not so watery like most cauli mashes, but thick just like real mashed potatoes. It also has that baked potato taste with the chives and sour cream. Top ten side dish in my opinion 🙂
Drop me a line in the comments and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Dont forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to a FREE e-cookbook, the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
Sour Cream and Chives Baked Cauli Mash
You will need a blender for this one!
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Chives
- Pink Himalayan Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Steam Cauli for 15 minutes until cooked.
- In a blender, combine cauli, butter, chives, sour cream and spices. puree until smooth or desired consistency.
- Smooth into a 9×12 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until top is a bit crispy. Serve!