Zucchini fries have to be one of the tastiest side dishes. They take minutes to make and are healthy and easy! Send me a message on my website to tell me how much you like this recipe!
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
- 2 medium Zucchini
- 3/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 times (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks once in half, making 16 sticks from each zucchini.
3. Prepare two shallow bowls – one with eggs and one with a mixture of grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and black pepper. Dip each squash stick in the egg, shake off the excess, then press into the parmesan mixture, coating all sides.
4. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, flipping the fries and rotating the pan halfway through, until golden and crispy.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 15g
Total Carbohydrates 4g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Net carbs per serving: 3g
*One serving is 8 baked zucchini fries, about 4″ long each.
Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo Crumb
Jan 26, 2018
BLT Lobster Roll Salad
Jan 25, 2018
Low Carb Chocolate Birthday Cake