This recipe is one of my favorites! Its super easy, Keto friendly and you can cook a whole batch for a dinner party easily in under an hour. Drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Dont forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about deals, recipes and Keto updates!
PREP TIME 15 Minutes
COOK TIME 30 Minutes
· 12 thin sliced skinless boneless chicken breasts, 3 oz each
· salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
· 1 large egg
· 2 large egg whites
· 1 tbsp water
· 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
· 5 oz (6 slices) thinly sliced deli ham, sliced in half
· 12 slices Swiss cheese (6 oz)
· 3 tbsp Salted Butter Melted
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F
2. Wash and dry the chicken cutlets; lightly pound the chicken to make thinner and lightly season with salt and black pepper.
3. Lay the chicken on a working surface and place a slice of ham on top of the chicken, then the cheese and roll, setting them aside seam side down.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites along with water to make an egg wash
5. In another bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Dip the chicken into the egg wash and then into the grated cheese mixture.
6. Place chicken seam side down on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
7. Drizzle with melted butter before serving.
Total Fat 8.3g
Total Carbohydrates 0.7G
Dietary Fiber 0g
Net carbs per serving: 0.7g
* You can use different cheese or meat to stuff this chicken.
Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo Crumb
Jan 26, 2018
BLT Lobster Roll Salad
Jan 25, 2018
Low Carb Chocolate Birthday Cake
2 thoughts on “Parmesan Crusted Chicken Cordon Bleu”
Looks so good.