One of the great benefits to being Keto is you can eat pizza! This recipe most people know, so I figured I would jot it down in the blog just for reference for my followers. Enjoy!
Drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures if you make it! I love seeing others cook these dishes!
Dont forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about deals, recipes and Keto updates!
PREP TIME 15 Minutes
COOK TIME 25 Minutes
SERVES 4 (cut into 8, 2 slices per serving)
· 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
· 4 oz cream cheese
· 3/4 almond flour
· 1 egg
1. Place the cheeses in a med bowl; microwave till melted. LET IT COOL
2. Once you can handle it safely, add the egg and almond flour; mix with your hands until it forms a ball.
3. Between 2 pieces of parchment paper, roll the dough out until desired thickness. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
4. Remove from the oven; top with your favourite toppings.
5. Return to the oven until cheese is bubbly.
Total Fat 30.9g
Total Carbohydrates 6.7G
Dietary Fiber 2.3g
Net carbs per serving: 4.4g
* Use different sauces, make a chicken alfredo pizza!
Original Recipe can be sourced back to this blog.