This recipe is a great one for entertaining! The spiciness and cheesy goodness are a great combo! Drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures if you make it! I love seeing others cook these dishes!
Dont forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about deals, recipes and Keto updates!
PREP TIME 15 Minutes
COOK TIME 35 Minutes
· 1/2 cup Philadelphia Jalapeño Cream Cheese Product
· 1/4 cup Cracker Barrel Shredded Old Cheddar Cheese
· 6 large fresh jalapeño peppers, cut lengthwise in half, seeded
· 12 slices bacon
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Combine cheeses; spoon into pepper halves. Wrap with bacon, overlapping edges as necessary.
- Place filled sides up in shallow foil-lined pan.
- Bake 17 to 20 min or until bacon is done.
Total Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 2G
Dietary Fiber 0g
Net carbs per serving: 2g
*For best results, tuck ends of bacon under peppers when placing in prepared pan to prevent bacon from unwrapping as it cooks. Or, use toothpicks to secure filled peppers before baking; remove toothpicks before serving..
Recipe credit :