PREP TIME 10 Minutes
COOK TIME 20 Minutes
· 1/2 pound ground beef
· 8 bacon strips (cut into chunks)
· 1/4 diced onion
· 1 clove garlic – chopped
· 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
· 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
· 2 tablespoons tomato paste
· 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
· 1/4 cup mayonnaise
· 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
· 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F
2. Cook ground beef then drain.
3. Cook bacon until crispy.
4. Sauté onion and garlic in grease
5. In a large bowl mix the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, coconut aminos and tomato paste. Add beef, bacon, onions and garlic to mixture above and stir until combined.
6. Pour into baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes
Total Fat 37.4g
Total Carbohydrates 5.5g
Dietary Fiber 0.4g
Net carbs per serving: 5.1g
*Pork Rinds or Cheese Chips work great as dippers!
Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo Crumb
Jan 26, 2018
BLT Lobster Roll Salad
Jan 25, 2018
Low Carb Chocolate Birthday Cake